Two-factor authentication (2FA), also known as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security procedure in which users provide two distinct authentication factors to be verified. 2FA protects both a user’s credentials and the resources to which the user has access.
If you want to enable 2FA, go to the 2FA tab, and enable it on the button.
Once this is enabled, all the users that logged in successfully will also get an email confirmation link so that they can log in on the site and prevent any unwanted logins if anyone has stolen their user information (username and password).
- Dashboard Guide
- How to install & activate the plugin
- How to create a new license
- How to manage your licenses
- How to Delete a License?
- How to use a Login form protection
- How to enable Captcha
- How to enable Two Factor Authentication
- How to use a Cloud Protection
- How to blacklist and whitelist users by country
- How to check Activity
- How to enable White Label mode
- How to rebrand the plugin